If you enjoy collecting and using firearms and your passion has been impeded by the inconvenience of paperwork or the fear of new laws, Askew Legal can help.
Askew Legal has extensive knowledge of laws governing NFA firearms, Title II items and Gun Trusts. Through creation of a Texas Legal Gun Trust, we can take the fear and hassle out of your purchasing, collecting, using, and storing your firearms.
Benefits of a Gun Trust Include:
- No limit to the number of Title II items held and managed by the trust.
- No expiration or annual fees associated with the maintenance or operation of the NFA trust.
- Allow others to be authorized users of your NFA firearms without violation of the National Firearms Act.
- Allow various family members or friends to be authorized “users” of the trust’s NFA Class 3 weapons with the presence of the Grantor.
- Protect others, such as a spouse, child or friend, from issues of constructive possession or other violations of Federal law.
Benefits of a Gun Trust for Estate Planning Include:
- Manage your inheritance and avoid probate.
- Protect your legacy by specifying the beneficiaries of your gun collection and protect them from creditors, judgments and bankruptcy.
If you need more information or are interested in a Legal Gun Trust to safe guard your assets, call Askew Legal for a complimentary consultation at 972-866-4000